The Penn State IT Service Desk is available seven days a week to assist you with any computer or technical concerns you may have.
The IT Service Desk can help you with:
- your Penn State Access Account, including password assistance
- the Canvas learning management system
- your Penn State email
- general operating system (Windows/Mac OS) questions
- general web browser questions
- software listed on the Technical Requirements page
If you have a computer or technical issue that isn’t on this list, please feel free to contact us and we’ll do our best to help you!
Phone and Chat
We are available for technical support via phone and chat 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us at one of the following numbers or use the Penn State IT Virtual Agent to start chatting:
1-800-252-3592, option 4 (toll-free within the United States)
1-814-865-0047 (local and international calls)
If you need help learning to use a software program, you can find training and other resources on our Technology Trainings page.