As a Penn State World Campus student, you have access to one of the largest research library collections in North America. Penn State World Campus students never have to pay for access to an article or a resource needed for studies. The Penn State Libraries system has millions of books, ebooks, maps, CDs, DVDs, and much more.
You can access thousands of journals (many available online and in full text) and hundreds of research databases. You can locate any of these materials via the online catalog, known as the CAT, or the Libraries’ search tool.
You can use the Libraries’ website to:
- learn about library resources for World Campus students.
- borrow materials using our delivery service models. Watch this video for a step-by-step guide on using Interlibrary Loan.
- find high-quality information using research guides based on subject or course; these are created by librarians with discipline expertise.
- access subject guides and e-reserves in Canvas through the library resources tab in your course.
- use this guide on how to effectively use the library.
- chat live online with a reference librarian.
If you live in Pennsylvania, you can access University Libraries resources at any Penn State campus in the state. All Penn State World Campus students are welcome at any Penn State Library!
Find more details about accessing library resources as a World Campus student and contact information for assistance at the University Libraries website.