Changing Your Campus

During your time at Penn State, you may need to change your campus. Before changing your campus, take the following steps to be aware of possible academic and financial impacts: 

  • Contact your adviser to discuss potential academic impacts related to your degree. Your adviser will also help you navigate the process. 
  • Contact our Financial Aid Office to discuss potential financial aid impacts. Changing your campus may have a significant impact on your aid. You can contact Financial Aid at 814-867-4244 or [email protected] 
  • Review the change of campus information provided by the Penn State Office of the University Registrar. 

How to Change Your Campus 

If you would like to change your campus location, you can use the Update Campus tool to request a change of campus in LionPATH. Visit the LionPATH support page to find a tutorial and frequently asked questions about the Update Campus tool. 

After you submit your request, you will be notified via email if your request is approved or denied. You can also check the status of your request at any time in LionPATH using the Update Campus tool.