As a Penn State World Campus student, you have access to one of the largest research library collections in North America. Penn State World Campus students never have to pay for access to an article or a resource needed for studies. The Penn State Libraries has millions of books, e-books, maps, CDs, DVDs, and much more.
You can access thousands of journals (many available online and in full text), and hundreds of research databases. You can locate any of these materials via the online catalog, know as the CAT, or the Libraries' search tool, LionSearch.
You can use the Libraries’ website to:
- learn about library resources for World Campus students
- borrow materials using our delivery service models. Watch this video for a step-by-step guide on using Interlibrary Loan.
- find high-quality information using research guides based on subject or course; these are created by librarians with discipline expertise.
- access subject guides and e-reserves in Canvas through the library resources tab in your course
- use this guide for online students for guidance on how to effectively use the library
- access free E-Books that may be available for certain courses
- chat live online with a reference librarian
If you live in Pennsylvania you can access University Libraries resources at any Penn State campus in the state. All Penn State World Campus students are welcome at any Penn State Library!
Due to the University's coronavirus response, book delivery and book returns are temporarily suspended.