As a World Campus student, you have access to the eighth largest research library collection in North America, which includes millions of books, e-books, maps, CDs, DVDs, and more. You can also access thousands of journals (many available online and in full text), and hundreds of research databases. You can locate any of these materials via the online catalog, known as the the CAT, or the Libraries' search tool, LionSearch.
You can use the Libraries’ website to:
- learn about library resources for World Campus students
- borrow materials — check out the Libraries’ distance delivery service for World Campus students
- find high-quality information using research guides based on subject or course; these are created by librarians who are subject specialists in a wide array of disciplines
- access subject guides and e-reserves in Canvas through the library resources tab in your course
- use this guide for online students for guidance on how to effectively use the library
- access free E-Books that may be available for certain courses
- chat live online with a reference librarian
The Libraries' mobile site allows you to access their website anywhere at any time. In addition, if you live in Pennsylvania you can access University Libraries resources at any Penn State campus in the state.