Tech Camp is a free, noncredit course that introduces you to the essential online technologies you’ll use early and often throughout your education at Penn State World Campus.
We want you to feel comfortable and confident with the tools and programs you will be using in your courses so that you are off to a successful start the first day of the semester.
We expect that it will take you one to three hours to complete this self-paced course.
Upon completion of Tech Camp, you should be able to:
- utilize the various functions of the Office365 apps
- store and organize documents and projects in online cloud programs
- take notes using web-based note taking software
- collaborate synchronously with groups on projects
- identify additional online resources, such as technical support and tutoring
Tech Camp will be opened for you one month prior to the start of the semester, allowing you time to become familiar with the technology you'll be using before you get started. You will receive an e-mail notifying you when the course has opened at the e-mail address you provide in the registration form below.