Academic Concern Request

Penn State World Campus has experienced staff representatives ready to help you address situations you might encounter on your way to completing your degree or certificate program —though we find that you can resolve most issues simply by communicating directly with your instructor.

In order to assist you in some situations, you can expect that we may need to contact your course instructor or academic department. We may be better able to address your specific situation if we are able to identify you in our communications with faculty. Please indicate in the form whether you prefer to remain anonymous.

If your request pertains to a grade you received, please be aware that grades are under the purview of the course instructor. Review Penn State's grading policy for more information.

This form is for reporting academic concerns. For reporting student conduct concerns, visit our Conduct page. For reporting health concerns, financial concerns or concerns about a natural disaster or crime of violence, visit our Care and Concern page.

Fill out this Academic Concern form and we will follow up with you. If you have any questions please call 814-865-0915.

The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.

Contact Us