Penn State welcomes students with disabilities into the University's educational programs.
If this is your first time contacting our disability services team and you have a disability-related need for reasonable academic adjustments, please contact us so we can assist you.
If you have already contacted our disability services team and would like to request accommodations, please:
- Review the accommodation documentation guidelines.
- Request textbooks in an alternative format.
- Complete the release of information form.
- Complete the Rights and Responsibilities of Students Registered with Student Disability Resources at Penn State University form.
- Complete Student Disability Resources Intake form.
Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
Every spring (from January 15 through April 30), Penn State’s Office for Disability Services accepts applications for scholarships.