Members of our World Campus & Continuing Education HelpDesk, available seven days a week, are ready to help address any computer or technical concerns you have! We want to make sure that you’re prepared to pursue your Penn State degree via the World Campus. Whether you need help logging into a class or you want advice about how to make your computer run faster, you can contact the team at our HelpDesk for assistance.
Our mission is to remove technology as a barrier to student success.
Get to Know the World Campus & Continuing Education HelpDesk
We provide students with assistance in many areas, including (but not limited to) the following:
- your Penn State Access Account, including password assistance
- Canvas learning management systems
- Penn State email
- general operating system (Windows/Mac OS) questions
- general web browser questions
- software listed on the Technical Requirements page
If you have a computer or technical issue that isn’t on this list, please feel free to contact us and we’ll do our best to help you!
In addition to providing assistance to students, we help ensure that World Campus courses are functioning properly, and we evaluate whether new technologies can improve your educational experience.
You can chat with us online, give us a call, or send us an email — whichever is most convenient.
Prepare Yourself and Your Computer
- Best Practices for Students: tips to make sure you can access your classes and important Penn State resources, no matter where you are.
- Technical Requirements: find out the minimum technical specifications for taking World Campus courses.
- Accommodating Disabilities: Penn State welcomes students with disabilities into the University's educational programs.
- Policy on Auxiliary Aids/Assistive Technologies (AT): The Penn State World Campus & Continuing Education HelpDesk is not responsible for installation, user training, or technical support of Assistive Technologies that are used by World Campus students or faculty.