Tasha Brown

Tasha Brown
Tasha Brown
Hometown: 
Bellefonte, Pennsylvania
Alma Mater: 
Penn State
Penn Stater since: 
2006 as an alum; 2010 as an employee
My favorite thing about being an intake specialist is helping students as they begin their journey at Penn State World Campus. It's great to be a part of such an exciting time in their lives!

The four-legged member of my family is my cat, Tigger. He’s a fluffy, orange and white-striped ball of energy, and that’s how he got his name.

My greatest influence has been my parents. They’ve taught me so much through the years. I wouldn’t be where I am today without their unconditional love and support; they mean the world to me.

You might not know this about me, but I enjoy hunting and fishing—I’m a country girl at heart!

My favorite thing to do on the weekend is relax and spend time with family and friends. On summer Sunday afternoons, my friends and I float down the Susquehanna River in tubes. It’s so much fun and the perfect way to end the weekend!

I love to watch almost any TV show, especially reality shows. I’ve always dreamed of becoming the producer of a hit show, so TV holds a special place in my heart.

Contact Information

Phone: 
800-252-3592
AOL IM: 
PSUWCTasha
Facebook: 
Skype: 
PSUWCTasha