From the day you’re accepted at Penn State World Campus, you have access to many resources and tools to develop your career. These tools are beneficial whether you’re in an established career, or you’re searching for a job.
3 Ways to Manage Your Career Starting Today
1. Contact a Career Counselor
Speaking with a career counselor has many benefits and can help you:
- build confidence in your career decisions
- identify careers that are suited to your skill set and background
- improve your self-marketing (resume, cover letter, and interviewing assistance)
- increase your self-awareness and connect that self-understanding to occupations or majors
2. Find Careers and Salary Information, Internships, and Graduate School Resources
Whether you’re looking for a job or internship, searching for salary information, or trying to connect with employers, you can find career resources that meet your needs.
3. Connect with Employers
Through online and in-person career fairs, you can network and build professional connections with potential employers. You can also search Nittany Lion Career Network, an online resource for connecting students with employers.
Get to Know World Campus’s Career Counselor
Lynn Atanasoff is a Distance Credentialed Counselor and Licensed Professional Counselor who enjoys helping students figure out their career interests and goals, and empowering them to find better careers.
8:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. (Mon.)
8:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m. (Tue.–Thu.)
8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (Fri.)